- Out of stock
BigJigs Rail BJT460 Peckett Engine
The Bigjigs Rail Heritage Collection offers a delightful range of replicas from the golden age of rail. The packaging includes information about the evolution and working life of the engine, upon which the replica is based. Wooden replica of the Peckett Engine. The original is kept at The Historic Dockyard Chatham in the UK. Magnetic couplings ensure compatibility with all other engines and carriages in the Bigjigs Rail range. Consists of 2 play pieces. Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards. Age 3+ years. Length: 150mm.
The Bigjigs Rail range is one of the most complete wooden railway systems available. A comprehensive range of wooden railway products (including train track, train sets, trains, train tables and more) make Bigjigs Rail the perfect choice when starting or extending a wooden railway network.
- The Heritage Collection from Bigjigs offers a delightful range of replica engines from the golden age of rail. This engine is kept at The Historic Dockyard Chatham in the UK.
- Magnetic couplings enable it to pull a full compliment of carriages from the Bigjigs range.
- Beautifully packaged with educational information about the engine's evolution and working life.
- Also compatible with other leading wooden rail systems.
- Made from quality responsibly sourced materials, Bigjigs Toys conform to current EU safety standards
Suitable Age: 3 Years +